All over the world, athletes are doing incredible things while battling chronic illnesses—racing triathlons, running ultra marathons, and kicking butt in strongwomen competitions. However, most of these athletes are too busy being Badasses to keep up a publicity campaign, so it can be challenging for others to follow their examples. We’re hoping to change that.
The inaugural Ambadassador team of Chronically Badass will be comprised of movers and shakers. We’re looking for chronic illness warrior-athletes who are active in both the fitness world and the chronic illness world. Perhaps you’re an endurance athlete fundraising for MS research, or perhaps you lead a yoga class and blog about your health; if you care about your health and the health of others, we’d love to hear from you!
What are the benefits to joining the Ambadassador team?
- Chronically Badass swag
- Features on Chronically Badass website, social media, and podcast
- Social media love and sharing of your posts
- Warm fuzzy making-a-difference-to-other-spoonies feeling
What do Ambadassadors need to do?
- Represent Chronically Badass at some of your athletic events
- Tag @chronicallybadassclub and #chronicallybadass in your Badass posts
- Let us share tales of your Badassery with our followers
- Engage with Chronically Badass posts that interest you
- Help us create buzz about podcast episodes that matter to you
We’re taking applications for our Ambadassdor team until November 30, so apply now!
[wpforms id=”272″ title=”false” description=”false”]